NEPEAN Building & Infrastructure
NEPEAN Building & Infrastructure, originally founded as the Graham Group, is Australia’s leading privately owned integrated manufacturer of large steel structures and associated metal products. We service industral, construction, architectural, infrastructure and mining segments.
With over 300 people employed across 5 locations in Australia, NEPEAN Building & Infrastructure has a strong portfolio of iconic brands such as:
- The high quality Weldlok® Forgebar® grating, Weldlok Balltube® handrail system, Weldlok® drainage products and Weldlok® Eco-Walk® fibreglass walkway grating
- Mastermesh® perforated & expanded metal and wire mesh products
- Galintel® hot rolled, galvanised proprietary lintel bars. The specialised steel building material includes Angles, Flats and T-Bars along with specialty products Cavi-T-Bar™, J-Bar™ and Rendabar® Angle
- Galserv® - Galvanising Services, a full service hot dip galvanising and surface treatment solution for the building, construction, infrastructure and mining segments
- Rolling Mills specialise in producing custom designed hot rolled steel sections
- DecoWood™ provides a durable alternative to timber and offers the low maintenance and high durability of aluminium, in addition to the natural beauty and warm textured feel of timber
- NEPEAN Structures offers structural steel documentation, fabrication and erection for high rise, retail, industrial and public buildings and mining and infrastructure projects. Recent projects include 8 Chifley, the Deutsche Bank building in Sydney, the Attorney General’s Department in Canberra, Westfield’s new Sydney CBD development and many mining infrastructure projects like Queensland’s Abbot Point port facilities.
Our Mastermesh® & Weldlok® product offering includes an extended range of value added products & services formed through extensive international partnerships and supply agreements. These are custom designed to suit a wide array of customer & project specific needs. We can design, manufacture, and install products and offer complete building solutions with a globally competitive price.
We partner with the world’s largest and most cost competitive producers of building products in Asia and Europe to deliver large scale, innovative, high quality outcomes for our customers.